· That the Bible, composed of both the Old Testament and the New Testament, is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
· That God is ONE as declared in the Shema (Deuteronomy 6:4), “a united one” or “compound unity” eternally existent in three Persons as expressed in Isaiah 48:16-17.
· In the Deity of Jesus (Yeshua) the Messiah and that He is the “seed of the woman” as God promised in Genesis 3:15 whose virgin birth was to be a sign to Israel of His Messiahship as stated in Isaiah 7:14 (Isaiah 9:6-7)
· In Messiah’s life, in His miracles yesterday and today, in His vicarious and sacrificial death as our atonement, in His bodily resurrection, in His appearance thereafter in Jerusalem, in His ascension, in His personal future return for believers in Yeshua, both living and dead, and in His future establishment of His kingdom on earth.
· That the only means of being cleansed from sin is by grace through faith in the shed sacrificial blood of Jesus. As believers we have been given grace and mercy through the act of repentance and that regeneration by the Spirit of God is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Leviticus 17:11; Ephesians 2:8).
· In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life (Ezekiel 36:26-27), We have been granted power through the Holy Spirit.
· That the promise of the Father as contained in Acts 1:4-8 and that the gifts of the Holy Spirit as foretold by Jewish prophets (e.g. Joel 2:27-29 and Isaiah 28:11-12), fulfilled in (Acts 10:44-48) and as taught by the anointed Jewish apostle Paul, are for believers today (1 Corinthians 12:4-10).
· That Jews of the flesh (descendants of Abraham through Isaac, whether through the blood line of the mother or the father) who place their faith in Israel’s Messiah Yeshua have not disowned or separated themselves from their race and Judaic heritage but remains sons and daughters of Israel (Romans 2:28-29). Gentiles who place their faith in Messiah Yeshua are also, spiritually, sons and daughters of Israel (Galatians 3:28-29).
· In the resurrection of both saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to eternal separation from God, the latter being consigned to a state of everlasting punishment (Daniel 12:2, Matthew 25:46).
· That the middle wall of partition, which in times past separated Jews and Gentiles, has been broken down and the enmity between Jew and Gentile has been eradicated by the Messiah Yeshua (Ephesians 2:12-14).
· That the New Covenant body of the Lord is composed of both Jews and Gentiles who have accepted Jesus (Yeshua) as the Promised Redeemer and that now they are to worship together in the House of God (1 Corinthians 12:13; Hebrews 10:25).
· In the partaking of the communal elements of bread and the fruit of the vine as instituted by Jesus at His last Passover Seder, that the elements are symbolic of the Lord’s death and His resurrection (1 Corinthians 11:23-34).
· In the immersion (baptism) of believers by the Scriptures to be an outward sign of an inward salvation experience, symbolizing the death of the old self and the resurrection into newness of life (Matthew 3:16, 28:18-20).
To wake up the body of believers through sound biblical teaching and discipleship. To lead by example and to help ignite the FIRES!!
Copyright © 2018 ITF Ministries- All Rights Reserved.