Would you like to Leave a Legacy that will further the work of Ignite The Fire Ministries and Equip a Generation for Eternal Impact?
There are many ways to help by leaving a Legacy Gift.
Legacy giving and thoughtful estate planning is your parting gift that becomes a clear declaration of your values and priorities. Gifts in your Will allows you to support us in a way that best suits your financial situation, and can also bring you and your family tax and financial benefits.
What is Legacy Giving?
– A gift made, after careful consideration and with professional advice, through your financial estate plan.
– A gift that requires some type of legal documentation, for example, a Will.
– A gift that is made from your assets, not your current income.
– A gift that has tax advantages under current laws.
– A gift that is arranged now to provide funds to Ignite The Fire Ministries at some time in the future.
Ways To Give A Legacy Gift
You can make Ignite The Fire Ministries a beneficiary in your Will. Gifts can be in an absolute dollar amount, a specific asset, or a percentage or residue of your estate.
LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
You can designate Ignite The Fire as an owner and/or beneficiary, in whole or in part, of an insurance policy. This can be applied to an existing policy, or to one that is newly purchased.
RETIREMENT PLAN ASSETS
You can make Ignite The Fire Ministries a beneficiary of a qualified retirement plan.
GIFTS OF RESIDUAL INTEREST
You can give personal property, such as an art collection or real estate, to Ignite The Fire Ministries now, and continue to enjoy the use of the property for life.
CHARITABLE REMAINDER TRUST
You can transfer assets to a trust that generates investment income. The income is paid to you and /or another named beneficiary or beneficiaries. Ignite The Fire Ministries receives the remaining capital upon your death, or that of the named beneficiary(ies).